Cinematography from the heart

Monday, January 29, 2007

Earthrace - day..... I lost count :)

Im just sitting at the kitchen table, its 12.30 am and I am knackered. Jason and Pit are watching TV and everyone else is in bed. Its been a long few days but a really fun ones at that.

Today we played football and bullrush. We had kiwi's versus American's..... and I must say, we really kicked their butts haha! I got smacked in the jaw pretty hard and am having some trouble moving it at the moment.... should ease up tomorrow...... and also my thumb (the one I broke years ago) is playing up quite a bit...... guess I'm not as fit and young as i used to be lol!

We hit the town on friday night and had a blast! We ended up at a really cool bar that played live gospel and blues music! Met a lot of cool people including Blaine and his wife who looked exactly like Jessica Simpson and who are marine biologists (my childhood dream).

Got some cool photo's today of us flying through the air.... will post later.

Bobo, from Alabama, took us out to dinner tonight and we had a typical American dinner. I can't believe how big the plates are here!! No wonder the USA has a huge obesity problem.

Devann and I are learning how to fight with Samurai swords (ok, not real ones.... she made them today out of plastic pipeing but did a pretty good job).... She is half japanese and seems pretty nifty with the sword so I better get some practice in when she is'nt looking.

Tomorrow I should be editing some of the stuff i have done so far and then Devann and I may sit down and do some stuff for the website.

I better get to bed..... an soooo tired!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home